Welcome to our "a little bit of everything we find interesting and worthy (in our estimation) of sharing" blog page. If you're looking for a particular subject, please use the "Category" navigation menu to the right to select topics in that genre.
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on July 23, 2009 at 10:47 PM|
One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book.
Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"
Read Full Post »
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on July 23, 2009 at 10:36 PM|
- Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee.
- Law of the Workshop - Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
- Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Law of the Telephone - If you dial a wrong number you never get...
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on July 23, 2009 at 12:19 PM|
- My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
- I don't suffer from insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it!
- I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
- Don't take life too seriously -- no one gets out alive.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me..
- Beauty ...
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on July 21, 2009 at 10:47 PM|
You won't allow the current economic meltdown to paralyze you if you will remember the acronym for fear:
I want to offer you a perspective check: If the meltdown had not occurred, would you be looking for alternatives right now or would you be chugging and plugging away on the sam...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on July 20, 2009 at 11:55 PM|
What does putting all your eggs in one basket have to do with multiple streams of income? Nothing, they are polar opposites. Most of us are familiar with the "never put all your eggs in one basket" saying, right? What happens if the handle on the basket breaks, or we drop the ba...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on July 19, 2009 at 1:57 AM|
SF (Streaming Faith) Daily Devotional's message on this question though short, summed up the "big picture" succinctly, for me anyway.
It reminds me there is a bigger picture to my life's purpose on this earth, and success lies not in what I ...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on July 14, 2009 at 1:25 PM|
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THE PHILOSOPHY OF AMBIGUITY, AS WELL AS THE IDIOSYNCRASIES OF ENGLISH: Please enjoy and understand the following
1. DON'T SWEAT THE PETTY THINGS AND DON'T PET THE SWEATY THINGS.
2. ONE TEQUILA, TWO TEQUILA, THREE TEQUILA, FLOOR.
3. ATHEISM IS A NON-PROPHET ORGANIZATION.
4. IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS AND APES, WHY DO WE STILL HAVE MONKEYS AND APES?
5. THE MAIN REASON THAT SANTA IS SO JOLLY IS BECAUSE HE KNOW...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on June 28, 2009 at 9:57 PM|
Are you a small business, entrepreneur, employed individual without health insurance coverage, or unemployed individual without medical benefits? Have you earnestly sought information on private individual medical plans recently? For the cost of a very healthy mortgage payment you can get catastrophic medical coverage with no doctor visits, very litt...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on April 27, 2009 at 12:59 PM|
Have you ever stopped to consider how much of your outlook on life is colored or shaped by what someone other than yourself believed it should look like? As children, our knowledge base is fed by our environment: family, friends, teachers, religious affiliation, media (television, magazines, books, internet). As young adults, many of the same influe...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on April 27, 2009 at 12:14 PM|
Well, for us baby boomers who are earnestly attempting the transition to the virtual world of the "Web", (now Web 2.0), it always helps to inject the effort with humor, lot's of humor! It's such a new world for a many of us, complete with it's own vocabulary and acronym's. Rather than...Read Full Post »