Stone Art Traders
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on 23 July, 2009 at 12:19|
- My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
- I don't suffer from insanity -- I enjoy every minute of it!
- I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
- Don't take life too seriously -- no one gets out alive.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me..
- Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
- Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
- I'm not a complete idiot -- some parts are missing!
- Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
- God must love stupid people -- He made so many!
- The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
- Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- Being"over the hill" is much better than being under it.
- Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
- Procrastinate now!
- I have a degree in Liberal Arts -- do you want fries with that?
- A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
- Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
- He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
- A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
- Ham and eggs -- a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
- The trouble with life is there's no background music.
Compliments of my friend and former colleague Susan!
Categories: Web Humor