Stone Art Traders
Your Basket is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should receive an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Basket
.....where your passion for natural treasure is our mission!
Laws of Life
|Posted by Stone Art Traders on 23 July, 2009 at 22:36|
- Law of Mechanical Repair - After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee.
- Law of the Workshop - Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.
- Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.
- Law of the Telephone - If you dial a wrong number you never get a busy signal.
- Law of the Alibi - If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.
- Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).
- Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.
- Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.
- Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.
- Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
- Law of the Theatre - At any event, the people whose seats are farthest from the aisle arrive last. Law of Coffee - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, someone will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.
- Law of Lockers - If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.
- Law of Rugs/Carpets - The chances of an open-faced jam sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet/rug.
- Law of Location - No matter where you go, there you are.
- Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about. * Law of Silence - A closed mouth gathers no feet.
- Law of Availability - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it (this one is true every time).
- Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better. Don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.
- Assembly Law - Identical parts, aren't.
- Cole's Law - Thinly sliced cabbage.
Categories: Web Humor